Credit Card with No Annual Fee from Mastercard. Mastercard issues your CITI Double Cash Card so you earn 2% Cash Back for purchases; 1% When you buy and 1% when you pay, all without categories, caps or annual fees.
Benefits of this Credit Card with NO Annual Fee
- Without limit. There are no limits on cash returns, and they all add up quickly.
- There are no confusing categories. Get cash back twice every purchase, wherever you use your card.
- There are no annual fees. Save your cash and get cash back instead.
Produce at your speed.
When you make a purchase, you will get an unlimited 1% cash back. Then, you get an additional 1% cash back when you make a payment for that purchase.
To get cash back, pay at least the minimum on time.
BRING YOUR BALANCE
0% Intro APR for 18 months with balance transfers; after that, the APR variable will be 15.99% – 25.99% based on your credit worthiness.
- Balance transfers do not result in cash back.
- If you transfer a balance, interest will be charged on your purchase unless you pay your entire balance (including balance transfers) on the due date every month.
- Balance transfers must be completed within 4 months of opening an account.
- There is a balance transfer fee of $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
“This is one of the main credit cards that I use because basically 2% is returned to everything. I have several cards that have 3% on certain items or have 5% calendars but when it doesn’t apply this is the best card to use to get results up to you. “- Alex Engineer, member of the Citi® Double Cash Card MasterCard.
Introductory rate of 0% for 18 months from the date of the first transfer for balance transfers. Balance transfers must be completed within 4 months of opening the account.
After the introductory period ends, the standard APR variable for purchases will be applied to the unpaid promotional balance and the transfer of new balances.
The standard variable APR for purchases is 15.99% – 25.99%, based on your credit worthiness. The standard variable APR for the Citi Flex Plan is 15.99% – 25.99%, based on your credit worthiness.
Variable cash advance APR – 27.24%. APR Penalty variable is up to 29.99% and is valid if you pay late or your payment is returned. Minimum interest fee – $0.50. Annual Fee – None.
Fees for foreign purchases – 3% of the US dollar amount for each purchase. Cash withdrawal fee – $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash withdrawal, whichever is greater.
Transfer fee balance – either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater. Card member just now. Subject to credit approval.
Additional restrictions, terms and conditions apply. You will get more information when you apply. Go get your Credit Card with No Annual Fee from Mastercard.
Share the benefits of this article to your family, friends and business partner on your social media.
Looking for more reference about Credit Card with No Annual Fee from Mastercard?
Go to Google, Bing, Yahoo to find more best reference from other bloggers on the results.