Transfer money from your bank to your Walmart card. Add money online from your bank’s website via electronic funds transfer at no charge. However, your bank may charge fees.
Convenient, No reload fees*
With an electronic funds transfer, you can add money to your Card from the website of many banks, credit unions and financial institutions. With this reload option you can:
- Save money – enjoy no reload fee*
- Reload anywhere – make a transfer from any computer*
- Reload anytime – reload anytime that is convenient for you 24/7*
Transfer money from your bank to your Walmart card
Subject to restrictions imposed by your bank. Daily Card load and card balance limits apply (see Cardholder Agreement ). The Walmart MoneyCard does not charge a fee for this service. However, your bank may charge a fee for this service. Please check your bank website or contact them for more details. Not all banks will offer electronic funds transfer to outside institutions. If your bank does not offer this service, try one of our other convenient reload options.
To make a Bank Transfer Reload:
Go online and follow your bank’s instructions to set up an electronic funds transfer, or ‘ACH Transfer’. You will need to provide the following information to transfer the money to your Walmart MoneyCard:
- Your Bank Routing Number: *********
- Your Direct Deposit Number: Log in to see your Direct Deposit Number
- Bank Name: Green Dot Bank
- Account Type: Checking
- Once you’ve set up your bank account for transfers, you can use it to reload your Walmart MoneyCard.
- Standard Walmart MoneyCard daily load limits and maximum balance limits apply.
- Each bank has its own time frame for transferring money. Usually, transfers will take 1-3 business days. Check with your bank for more details.
Important: Wire transfers not accepted.
- Walmart will monitor all loading activity to our Cards for unusual patterns and amounts. We may suspend or close your Cards without notice if there is excessive or unusual loads to your Card. We may restrict loads from non-bank ACH sources at our sole discretion. https://bit.ly/2KbIZDx