Walmart Associate Scholarships Program – Scholarships for Walmart employees and their dependents. The Walmart Foundation offers a scholarship program that benefits Walmart associates who meet the requirements and responsibilities of their high school seniors. Although our scholarships are not publicly available, the Walmart Foundation also provides opportunities for prospective students by supporting organizations such as the American Indian College Fund, the Asian & Pacific Islands American Scholarship Fund, Hispanic Scholarship Fund, Thurgood Marshall College Fund, and others.
Walmart Associate Scholarship Program!
Walmart Associate Scholarships are available to employees (employees) participating in Walmart’s Lifelong Learning Program through American Public University and for employees who pursue postsecondary education at higher education institutions located in the US and accredited and listed on the official website of the US Department of Education. Regardless of whether the partner is registered in APU or other accredited institutions, the eligibility requirements and the maximum number of annual awards are the same for all educational institutions.
Associates must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be a US citizen or an official resident of the United States.
- Must be employed part time or full time with the Walmart division for at least six consecutive months before the application due date for the award period for which the employee applied.
- Must pass secondary school / home, have obtained a GED or become a high school graduate who intends to enroll in a college or university after graduation.
- If you register as a high school graduate, you must wait to apply until you are within 6 months of starting your college course.
- Must have financial needs and can show needs with the required documents. (Note: Associates with other funds who pay fully for school fees, books, fees and space and the board on campus do not qualify.)
Current Application Period
1 February – 1 March 2019
- Click the “Apply Now” here (WALASSC program key)
- Go to the Welcome page of the Walmart Associate Scholarship application on your AIM account
- Fill in all fields needed in the online application and upload your financial documentation
- Click the Send button on the Save / Send online application page
NOTE: Completed status will be displayed on your AIM Home page when all forms have been submitted and all documents have been verified. Applicants are responsible for monitoring the progress of all application requirements to ensure their application is completed at 11:59 CT on March 1, 2019. Submissions that are late will not be considered.
ISTS Customer Service is available Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 a.m. Central, to help Walmart partners with the scholarship application process.
E-mail: walmartassociate@applyISTS .com
Phone: (800) 311-6823
Share the benefits of this article to your family, friends and business partner on your social media.
Looking for more reference about Walmart Associate Scholarships Program?
Go to Google, Bing, Yahoo to find more best reference from other bloggers on the results.