Walmart Bluebird® by American Express
Say hello to Bluebird
Bluebird is a financial account with flexible features and a convenient money management tool to help you get more out of your money.
- Swipe reload. Add funds with cash, printed salaries, or government checks or debit cards for free in almost all Walmart payment cashiers or at MoneyCenter.
- Bluebird 2 Walmart. Send money to anyone from anywhere for only $4 with the Bluebird Mobile Application
- Family account. Give up to 4 cards to anyone you choose, then set spending limits and ATM access.
Bluebird card services by American Express.
Features & Benefits
- Free Direct Deposit. Get your salary up to 2 days faster with Direct Deposit
Convenient – Your funds are automatically added to your account – there is no need to queue up to pay cash or deposit a check.
Flexible – Add all or part of your salary or government benefits, and change your choices at any time.
Free – Free to set up and use Bluebird Direct Deposit.
- Pay your bill. Pay your phone, car, housing or other bills with a Bluebird Card, Online Bill Payment or Check Your Bluebird.
- Free ATM access. Get free ATM access at more than 24,000 ATM MoneyPass® locations. You can also take cash at more than 4,700 Walmart® stores with Pickup Cash Powered by Ria®.
- Check Mobile Capture. Cashing your checks into your account with the Bluebird Mobile Application uses Cellular Check by Ingo®Money. Access your money in 10 days for free if your check is not returned or within minutes at a cost.
- Family Account. Managing family expenses can be an easy thing with Bluebird. Give up to 4 cards to anyone you choose, then easily specify spending limits, ATM access, and more.
- Benefits and Membership Services of American Express Cards. Bluebird provides the benefits of Membership Cards from American Express.
* AMEX offer
* 24/7 Customer Service
* Roadside Help Hotline
* Global Assist®
* Hotline Experience® membership
Bluebird card by American Express
The daily money transfer limit is $2,500 on all your Bluebird Accounts, and the $499.99 per transaction limit applies to money transfers taken in Arizona.
It costs $4 for each remittance of up to $50, $8 for each money transfer from $50.01 – $1,000, and $16 for each transfer of money from $1,000.01 – $2,500 applies. Limits and other terms and conditions apply. Visit the bluebirdcom/moneytransfer for full details. https://bit.ly/2v7dqjC
Thank you for reading "WalmartCreditCardPayment.org" post about "Walmart Bluebird® by American Express". For more reference about this post, find it on Google, Bing, Yahoo, AOL, DuckDuckGo, Search. Share this post to your friends on social media at: