Walmart MoneyCard Tax Refund FAQ You Should Know. Here is a smart way to get a quick tax return that is often the subject of discussion. Walmart MoneyCard tax returns have the motto “Fast, Easy, Safe”.
- Fast – Get your refund faster than paper checks
- Easy – Get Direct Deposit info for your form sent to you
- Safe – Your money is safe if your card is lost or stolen.
Walmart MoneyCard tax refund.
Need information for your tax form now? Visit Walmart MoneyCard tax returns here – and enter your Walmart MoneyCard card number and mobile number there. They will send you text to verify your telephone number. After you confirm, they will text your Direct Deposit information for your tax form.
Why do I have to deposit my tax return to Walmart MoneyCard?
Direct deposit is a FREE and easy way to receive your tax return faster than paper checks! Avoid waiting through mailboxes, making additional trips, and paying additional fees just so you can cash or deposit your tax return. Best of all, accepting your tax return via direct deposit means that money is automatically loaded onto your card so you can access and use funds from your refund.
How can I get my tax refund immediately deposited on my Walmart MoneyCard card?
All you have to do to receive a tax return on your Walmart MoneyCard is:
- Get your direct routing and deposit account number here.
- This information is used when you are asked about your direct routing and deposit account numbers.
- When asked for the Green Dot bank routing number, use the following: 124303120
- For tax return purposes, be sure to mark the box labeled “check” for the account type.
- Sit down, relax, and enjoy your tax return faster than paper checks!
How to check my tax refund status?
We do not have your tax return status. However, you can get updates about the status of your refund through the IRS by:
- Visit www.irs.gov/refunds and open “Where’s My Refund.”
- Download the IRS2Go Application for your mobile device.
- Contact the Hotline number in the IRS Refund section at (800) 829-1954.
More info about tax returns, visit irs..gov/refunds.
For information about returning your country’s money, contact your state government agency.
Can I accept tax returns for others on my card?
Not. Each tax of deposit must be in the name of the cardholder.
In accordance with the IRS guidelines, you can direct a refund to your card, but cannot direct your refund to someone else’s card. If we receive a tax return intended for someone other than the card holder, the refund will be refused, your card may be blocked, and the money can be returned to the IRS.
For more information about tax returns, visit www.irs.gov/refunds.
If I deposit my tax return, can I withdraw or spend it at once?
The maximum amount you can withdraw at an ATM is $400 per day and the daily spending limit is $3,000 per day.
Fees may apply. Daily withdrawals and cash limits apply. Please see your Cardholder Agreement for more information.
Is there a limit on how much I can deposit directly on my card?
You have a maximum balance on your card at any time is $10,000.
See your Cardholder Agreement for more information.