Netspend Visa Card from Walmart prepaid debit card.
Walmart Prepaid Debit Card from Netspend Visa. Get a Netspend® Visa® Prepaid Card! Trusted by millions of people. Use anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. No Minimum Balance.
Prepay makes you in control
- Reloadable and Comfortable. Bring your cash and card to the cashier. You can find Walmart Rapid Reload at Walmart3 participating
- Change the Way You Pay. Shop for Walmart, shop online, pay bills4, and get cash at ATM.5 You can even add your card to Walmart Pay
- Get paid for up to 2 days. Get your salary or government allowance up to 2 days faster with direct deposit.
Funds in the Card Account are insured by the FDIC to the maximum amount permitted by law after receiving funds by the Issuer, as long as your card is registered with us. After registering and activating a successful Card Account, funds in a deposit at Bofi Federal Bank, FDIC Member, will be insured until they reach the maximum deposit insurance limit.
Open a Walmart Prepaid Visa Card account
- To support the federal government in combating money laundering and terrorism financing activities, the US PATRIOT Act requires you to obtain, record and verify information that identifies all people who open a Card Account. WHAT IT MEANS FOR YOU: When you open a Card Account, we will ask for your government name, address, date of birth, and ID number. We can also request to see your SIM or other identifying information. Your card cannot be used until it is activated and your identity has been verified. If you start the verification process but are required to provide additional identification information, the use of your Card Account will be subject to certain restrictions, including that your card cannot be used for ATM withdrawals, international transactions, inter-account transfers or additional expenses. Citizens of Vermont do not qualify to open a Card Account.
- There are fees, terms and conditions related to the use and reload of this Card Account. See the Cardholder Agreement and Online Account Center for information about fees, terms and conditions.
- Costs can be assessed by reloading the location and can vary from location to location.
- Some bill payment services are charged. See the Online Account Center for details about the various methods offered through third-party service providers.
- ATM owner fees also apply.
- There is no fee for this service, but your wireless operator may charge for messages or data.
- Faster access to funds is based on a comparison of Netspend’s direct availability policies versus banking practices that typically only post funds after completion. Direct deposit and availability of previous funds are subject to payor support of this feature and payor funding time. Check with your payer to find out when direct deposit funds will begin.
The Netspend Visa Prepaid Card is issued by BofI Federal Bank based on a license from Visa A.S.A Inc. BofI Federal Bank; FDIC member.
Netspend is a TSYS® Company, and is a registered agent of BofI Federal Bank. This card can be used anywhere as long as the Visa debit card is accepted. Certain products and services can be licensed under US Pat. 6,000,608 and 6,189,787.
The use of a Card Account is subject to activation, ID verification, and availability of funds. Transaction fees, terms and conditions apply to the use and reload of the Netspend Visa Card Account.